Indie On Air’s first business expansion was as a record label. We continue to maintain this aspect of our business for a limited number of artists in a variety of genres even as we are expanding to offer additional services and events.
In 2020, we entered a partnership with Florida-based White Lion Audio LLC to provide a greater distribution platform for our artists via – ‘InGrooves’ (Universal Music Group) and Sony’s ‘The Orchard’ (formerly ‘Sony Red’).
Many times, distribution is a key asset to any record label; however, IOA has an extensive portfolio of services that we provide our label artists. Below is a listing of some of those offerings.
- Network access
- Vendor sourcing
- Music distribution
- Social media strategy
- Sponsorship development
- Media relations and engagement
- Business development consultation
- Marketing and promotional services
- Business auditing and review services
- Multi-media project development and distribution
- Preferential placement for our various music events/tours/shows
- Touring (logistics, consultation, promotions, and support services)
Our Label Artists
Breaking Out 3:350:00/3:35
Trouble Is 4:030:00/4:03